Friday, May 31, 2013

Google Docs


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EUivLYmg1LMHt-Djpvw500-0GU_0U0curbX8guN-ubg/edit

After updating to Google Chrome, I was able to develop my resume.  It was fairly easy to choose a template and modify it to suit me and my future employers.  Using Google Docs is an example of "Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership" and "Model Digital Age Work and Learning" according to the ISTE Nets T Standards.  I am using current technology to share information with others, as well as, learning and using new technologies that can be implemented into my instruction and classroom activities.  I learned that Google Chrome is where you find Google Docs.  I also learned that there are templates to use just like Microsoft Office.  I can use cloud computing with Google rather than through traditional desktop applications such as Microsoft Office with my students.  In particular, it would be a great idea for group projects where students were asked to compose an essay or some type of artifact in order to present to the class.  Also, students who are absent can still participate from home.  Cloud computing with Google has many advantages.  My favorite thing about Google Docs is that it is easily accessible. #no#jumpdrives#required



No comments:

Post a Comment